• Prepare sitting out for all the networks and the utilities.
• Coordinate with client, vendors, and outside contractors.
• Outline structural mechanisms and tracked project progress.
• Executing all infrastructural networks.
• Manages complex planning studies, development applications, and reviews consultant proposals.
• Reviews and processes complex comprehensive plan amendments, rezonings, annexations, site plans, plats.
• Develops project budgets, administers bidding process, verifies contract expenditures, and compliance.
• Provides work direction to less experienced planning staff.
• Performs field inspections to gather data as part of the development review process; verifies that development projects comply with approved plans.
• Schedules and conducts meetings with advisory boards and elected officials.
• Ability to manage projects effectively and meet firm deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing and presenting planning reports and projects.
• Creative problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve less well- defined planning problems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills for facilitating relationships with elected/appointed officials or other decision-makers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
• 10+ years of experience.
• Excellent English.
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs.
- Prepare tax documents.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 0-5 years of experience.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent English.
- Deciding on the most appropriate engineering techniques and sequences of activities for each project stage.
- Drawing plans; using specialized design software packages.
- Ensuring plans meet the client’s specifications.
- Making estimations for costs and timescales.
- Supervising the project at all stages and providing solutions to problems.
- Collaborating with site managers, surveyors, engineers, site worker and other professionals.
- Ensuring procedures are carried out safely.
- Organizing the transportation of materials.
- Very good working knowledge with PRIMAVERA.
- Excellent level of English.
- Engineering Degree from Reputable University or College.
- 10 years of experience in projects environment, preferably international level.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Candidates currently in Saudi Arabia with transferable IQAMA.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers.
- Track and report on project progress.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Previous experience as a Structural Engineer.
- +10 years of work experience as a Structural Engineer.
- Implementing QA/QC management system at site.
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Elaborating inspection and test programs.
- Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Participate in the site internal /external site audits.
- Ensure all quality control documentation is complied and competed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer.
- Good report writing, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Solid work experience in similar function (minimum of 10 years).
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills & good command over the English language.