Electrician (Tugboat & Barge)
1 open roles
- Responsible for inspecting electrical components such as wiring, fuses, transformers, breakers, switches, circuit breakers, and panels for defects
- Troubleshooting electrical problems by testing equipment to find the source of the problem
- Installing new electrical equipment and wiring, including fiber optic cables for telecommunications systems
- Maintaining electrical equipment such as transformers, generators, motors, lighting systems, circuit breakers, switchgear, and relays
- Installing or repairing electrical wiring or equipment such as light fixtures, thermostats, outlets, switches, motors, and generators
- Installing or repairing electrical power lines such as those used in transmission or distribution of electricity
- Performing routine tests to ensure that electrical equipment such as lights, motors, or switches are working properly
- Performing basic electrical repairs such as replacing fuses, fixing broken wires, or replacing light bulbs
- Inspecting equipment for signs of wear or damage, and reporting problems to the appropriate parties for repair or replacement.
- Performing preventative maintenance checks on vessels to ensure they are safe to sail.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
– Sea Service only
-Nationality ( Philippine / India )
-Minimum years of experience ( 5:10 )